N/A Stock Company ships out of Toronto Canada. Some tags will have key rings already attached but some will not. It is up to you as the buyer to put the key ring on yourself. Please be careful when you do as any damages through carelessness will be liable on the buyer and not N/A Stock Company.
Orders outside of Canada are shipped through a private courier called Stallion Express. They deliver the packages over the US border and are then relayed to USPS, APC or POST NL.
All purchased product in the United States are shipped using traceable methods. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost or damaged packages/product. If a payment is made using an eCheck in PayPal, N/A Stock Company will not ship the order until the eCheck payment has cleared.
It is the responsibility of the customer to contact the courier in the case of a lost or damaged package once the shipping information has been sent to the customer from N/A Stock Company via email. N/A Stock Company will not be held liable in any case of lost or damaged product/packaging.
N/A Stock Company will not be held responsible for international duties on any packages leaving Canada. N/A Stock Company has no control over international duties, and the purchaser will be held responsible for any charges imposed.
**Note - Due to the pandemic, delays caused by the postal service may occur and N/A Stock Company will not be liable for any late deliveries**
**US ORDERS - Delays may occur to your order effective October 1st, 2021 as USPS has announced slower delivery times. Expect a longer shipping time. N/A Stock Company will not be liable for these delays as it is out of our control.**
**AUSTRALIAN ORDERS - Delays will occur in your order due to backlogs caused by COVID. Expect a longer shipping time. N/A Stock Company will not be liable for these delays as it is out of our control.**
- Rates and options are available at checkout
- Letter mail does not include tracking or insurance and we are not liable for lost packages.
- Expedited with tracking insurance available. Select this option for faster shipping times along with coverage.
- Free over $45USD. Expedited with tracking and insurance
- Carrier: Canada Post
- Expected delivery time once the order has been fulfilled: 1-3 business weeks for standard letter mail. 3-7 business days for expedited.
- Fees: $5.49USD
- Free shipping over $40USD
- Carrier: USPS
- Delivery time once the order has been fulfilled: 3 to 8 business days (if no delays occur).
- Tracking provided
**Please write your shipping address in English so that it may be properly delivered to you. Not doing so may result delays or lost packages which we are not liable for**
- Rates available at checkout
- Free shipping over $45USD to Europe, Asia and Oceania
- Carrier: Canada Post, APC or POST NL
- Expected delivery time once the order has been fulfilled: 10 to 21 business days. Delays may occur due to border customs.
- Standard Shipping option does not have tracking or insurance.
- Tracking provided for APC or POST NL. These companies act as a gateway so once it's delivered to your country, your local postal service will take over and you can use their the tracking number on their tracking system.
- Order fulfillment: Up to 2 business days (Monday to Friday).
- Additional time can be added depending on stock availability and peak shipping seasons.
- For all packages returned to sender due to wrong address, refusal of package or unclaimed package, shipping and handling fees are the customers responsibility and they will be charged accordingly.
- Any inquiries about shipping please track your package according to your location with USPS, APC, POST NL or Canada Post.
- If you have no tracking please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number clearly indicated in the title and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
- Expected shipping times are NOT guaranteed. Delays may happen and is out of our control. N/A Stock Company is not held accountable by delays caused by the shipping courier.
**Please take note that as we are currently taking extra precautions in maintaining strict health and safety regulations in accordance to Governmental recommendations, there might be some slight delays.
N/A Stock Company is not liable for any items lost, wrong address given, insufficient address given, unclaimed delivery, stolen/miss delivered package (marked delivered yet not received), unregistered/vacant/moved addresses, or damaged during shipment. Postal Service holds full responsibility upon departure from N/A Stock Company shipping facility and any additional cost will be covered by the buyer and not N/A Stock Company.
- Customers are advised to file a loss/damage claim directly through the Canada Post, USPS, APC or POST NL. N/A Stock Company will provide all necessary information needed to facilitate the claim, but will only initiate filing a claim if deemed a human clerical error on behalf of the retailer. Due to liability of postal service, no refund or exchange will be given until the investigation is complete and the claim has been issued and reimbursed.
- Please note that while lost orders are one of our top priorities, package claims are a long and very extensive process and often take several weeks or more to complete.